Active Duty Camouflage Face Paint SPF30+ with Insect Repellent
A high quality camouflage face paint containing broad spectrum sunscreen SPF30+ and IR3535 to repel insects. Designed specifically for the New Zealand Defence Force who operate in extreme environments where effective camouflage and protection from the harmful effects of the sun and bug bites is mandatory.
- Specialised formula contains IR3535 to repel biting insects.
- Dedicated, military, high protection formulation contains non PABA sunscreens to provide UVA, UVB and Infra Red protection at SPF30+ against sunburn (based on 10 micron minimum application).
- Packaged in an easy to open, pocket size, impact resistant polypropylene compact, with an integral, unbreakable explosion proof silver sheet mirror.
- Easy application and is gentle on the skin.
- Water resistant, won't stain clothing.
The pigment is dense and very opaque meaning a little covers a large area of skin to provide effective camouflage patterns. No drying time is needed, the finish is matte, aroma free and will not melt in the desert heat, or wash off while entering water.
Despite being water resistant, the formula easily washes off on contact with hot soapy water. It will not permanently stain uniforms or clothing.
An excellent product for keen hunters or those who go hunting as a hobby, who want an effective face paint, which will also protect from the sun and keep bugs at bay.
ABOUT ACTIVE DUTY™
The Active Duty brand of products was specifically designed and formulated for use by the NZ Defence Force and is also being used by other military forces around the world. The range covers insect repellents, sunscreens, a lip balm, camo face paint and a muscle rub, all of which are extremely effective – even in the harshest of conditions. The products are packed in explosive proof, safety flasks which have been specifically designed to fit comfortably in a pocket. All of the Active Duty products are NATO codified.